According to infamous leaker, Evan Blass, there are pictures of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8. As many of you Samsung skipped naming Galaxy Note 6 last year due to the terrible sales of the Galaxy S6 and renamed it Galaxy Note 7 to also keep it consistent with their other handsets. While many in this culture consider the “7” a lucky number, the Galaxy Note 7 was anything but lucky or successful. This year the Galaxy Note will be returning and will it be what many hardcore users are expecting?
Image credit: Evan Blass (and feature image)
We can expect more leaks before Samsung officially unveils the curtains on the Galaxy Note 8, but if we are getting an inside look of what it will look like beforehand, we can expect it to look like the image below. According to the leaks, the Samsung will come in midnight black, maple gold and somewhere down the line it will be available in orchid grey and deep sea blue.
If the rumors are true the Galaxy Note 8 will sport a…
- 3 inch Supor AMOLED Display (18:5:9 aspect ratio)
- 6GB of RAM & 64GB of storage, as well as expandable storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor in the US and Exynos 8895 processor internationally
- Front facing camera with 8 megapixel sensor and ft.7 auto focus lens
- 3,300mah battery with USB C fast charging
- Rear fingerprint sensor (just like the S8/+)
- Will cost around $900-1000
- 55mm x 74.6mm with 8.5mm of thickness
- Rear camera with a 12-megapixel sensors
For weeks now the Galaxy Note 8 has been rumored to cost around $1000. Do you guys think the phone is worth it? Some argue that the addition the S pen and all of its features adds a lot of value to the popular Note line, but others argue that there’s not much of a difference between Galaxy S8+ and the Galaxy Note 8. With the S8 prices slowly decreasing every month one must wonder if it’s truly worth it buying Galaxy Note 8 in the first few weeks after lunch. The real question for the reader is: Will you be buying a Galaxy Note 8? Are you interested in another phone? Perhaps you are waiting for Google’s Pixel 2 or Apple’s iPhone 8.
Please let us know below. Thank you